Travel and Tourism Consultant
Study popular tourism destinations and improve your sales skills to successfully advise your clients on the best travel options. Learn how to customize and construct complex travel itineraries, gain the skills to process ticket exchanges and reissues, and understand how industry regulations affect your travel operation.
- Popular tourism destinations.
- Sales techniques
- Airfare construction and ticket exchanges/ reissuance
- Travel industry laws and regulations.
- Tour, luxury and group travel options
- Accommodation (other than hotels)
- Social media marketing
Upon completion of this course you will be able to:
This course requires approximately 150 hours of study to be completed in 12 months from the purchase date (enrollment validity). After the enrollment validity expires, the users will not have access to the course content and will not be able to take the exam. Student performance will be based on examination.
- Exam Method: Online exam with remote supervision
- Exam Format: Multiple Choice questions. Closed Textbook; Foldout Maps are not permitted
- Time Allowance: 2 hours
- Passing Grade: 60%
- Number of questions: 80
GET IN TOUCH
Upon successful completion of the exam, you will be awarded an IATA Certificate available for you to print for your records.
- Foundation in Travel and Tourism graduates
- Travel agents
- Reservations and sales personnel