Distribution and Airline Retailing with NDC
Delivered in media-rich and interactive animation, this course is a journey that begins by comparing existing direct and indirect air distribution channels. Then it presents today’s emerging distribution systems supported by New Distribution Capability (NDC) standards. You will appreciate how airlines optimally distribute their products and services through their own website channels and how the industry is working to replicate the same functionality in indirect channels used by travel agents and other intermediaries. This course ends with a tour of innovative enhancements in distribution that is only possible in an NDC environment. Such enhancements benefit all players in the travel value chain, creating an improved user and customer experience. This course will satisfy your curiosity around NDC, dispel potential myths and provide practical learning through NDC simulation.
- Agency/airline marketing and sales staff
- Airline distribution life cycle
- Direct and indirect distribution TMC (Travel Management Company)
- Airline distribution capability procedures.
- New Distribution Capability (NDC)
Upon completion of this course you will be able to:
This is an interactive self-study online course with downloadable documents (Advance Organizers) to support the course study. This course requires approximately 5 hours of study to be completed within 6 months from the purchase date (enrollment validity). After the enrollment validity expires, the users will not have access to the course content and will not be able to take the exam. Student performance will be based on an examination.
- Non-supervised online-based exam. Exam can be taken any time at your convenience within the enrollment validity.
- You will be given 2 hours to complete 40 multiple choice questions. Passing grade is 70% correct answers
You will be given 2 attempts to successfully complete the final exam.
GET IN TOUCH
Upon successful completion of the exam, you will be awarded an e-Certificate available for you to print for your records.
Travel agents, tour operators, business process outsourcing (BPO) call centers.
- Airline reservation and ticket agents.